Sunday, April 24, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B(e) Kind 366 - T is for Take What You Need

B(e) Kind 366 is me being kind 366 days of this year - 2016. I've been planning this project for a few years now and while I try to be kind whenever I can, whenever the opportunity arises, this year, I am making a point of doing something consciously every day and keeping track of it.

Last year I blogged A-Z with lists of potential acts of kindness. I ran into some illness around this time last year so my last few letters of the challenge are combined. Here's my S, T, U, V post!

T is for one of my favourite random acts of kindness to perform: Take What You Need.


I made these posters and posted them on three random bulletin boards in the city. The last time I did this act of kindness was a few years ago when I was working at a university. A few days after I had posted these a colleague sent me a photo of "what she needed" - courage - and it made my day. I hope these 24 slips of paper find their place with someone who really needs them!


For a bit of fun, stop by my G is for Giveaway post and enter to win a Blind Date with a Book!


No comments:

Post a Comment