Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B(e) Kind 366 - J is for Journal

My B(e) Kind 366 act for today is one that I've loved ever since I stumbled across it. I left this kindness journal in the library at the university where I teach in the hopes that someone will find it and pass it along to keep the kindness going!



Last year I blogged A-Z with lists of potential acts of kindness for each letter. Here's last year's J list: Random Acts of Kindness beginning with "J." Every day in 2016 I'm doing an act of kindness (random or otherwise) and raising funds for three incredible organizations. It's my hope that blogging about this project will encourage others to join the effort in some small (or large) way!

Don't forget to stop by G is for Giveaway and enter to WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment