Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Photo-a-Day - 5: environment

Today is World Environment Day. It is also charity prompt day in Fat Mum Slim's June: Photo-A-Day challenge.

Now, I have two confessions to make.

1. I am really not much of an environmentalist. I recycle, but that's about it. I tend to catch a lot of flack when I admit that the environment is quite low on the list of things I care about, but haters gonna hate and I'm going to continue caring about things that I deem more important.


2. I didn't take this photo today and although I have noticed that a lot of the photos being posted by other participants are old photos, I wanted to do this challenge right and take a new photo-a-day throughout June. Then life got in the way and that didn't happen. It feels somewhat odd to post this photo today since it was so beautifully warm and sunny here, but it's one of the best photos of the "environment" that I have on my computer right now and I wanted to post something.


2 comments:

  1. Boo! Snow! Boo!

    I will most likely love this photo when it's August and I'm whining about the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so peaceful and pretty! I miss snow :(

    ReplyDelete